Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

1 Weeks Holiday January



Holla. I'm back again!
Gong Xi Fa Cai to my fellow Chinese friends. 
Hope you enjoy your days😄

Finally! It's holiday maa even 1 weeks weh. But, my assignment STPM around the corner, so I must catch up the dateline to finish all 3 subjects💧

Guys, dah habis tengok kdrama Goblin? Sekarang ni wabak Goblin tau, HAHAHAHA. I'm so glad drama tu habis. Finally. Even their ending bittersweet. Hope masa anugerah nanti dorang menang drama, actor/actress, their scenery and even their songs. All perfect! So beautiful and nice😍💕👏

I have a lot to says but I forgot what to says. So, here some wordless Wednesday from me.

"There’s no big event that leads to self love. no golden key, no fireworks, no parade. just little moments that build upon each other, every day. treat yourself as if you are worthy of a never-ending gift of unconditional love, and the rest will follow. slowly, surely, it will grow."

1 comment:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved sitisyilah.blogspot.com