Pages

Monday, September 24, 2018

H.E.L.P




I don't know how to react or to express my feelings.
I'm sad. I'm broken. I want to cry. But I can't. I have to be strong. There's too much happening in my life. I can't think properly. My inside already died. I don't know what to do. 
Need help.

Why this happen in my life? What can I do? Move on? I overthink a lot until I can't have a proper sleep because every night I will think, think and think. 
I'm sad. Really really sad.

And I also deactive my Instagram. I need rest. A long rest.
Any motivation that can reduce it?
H.E.L.P me. 

3 comments:

Daisy Han said... [Reply]

im not sure about you but if you like drawing or painting, i suggest you to do one. i know its hard to approach people to tell our problems but at least we do something to help ourself calm at some point and releasing the stress and thoughts :) dont give up and keep strong!

Ain Atiqah said... [Reply]

Saya suka datang dekat dengan kawan2 kalau saya tension. sometimes, friends can be a cure to sadness

Mimin Adam said... [Reply]

semoga dipermudahkan urusannya

Copyright© All Rights Reserved sitisyilah.blogspot.com